All About LeAnne

As a Test & Development Engineer myself from a reputable company, I liked programming and troubleshooting works. But then again, work is still a work. Busy, hectic, fire-fighting, and meeting datelines is never fun.
I find that arts and crafts to be amusing and taken an interest into learning it especially when it involves DIY-"Do It Yourself". Some arts or crafts were not even being taught to the recent generations anymore. 
Born in the 80's, would sometimes recollect on my childhood games and toys which in this case would be worth sharing.
Indulge in books and musics from time to time for bringing ones mind away from daily works.  On the other hand, I have a few musical instruments which I'm doing self-learning by going through YouTube videos and some blog sites. Hopefully I am able to progress well enough to share my knowledge to other self taught as well. The instruments which I have right now would be the Ukulele, Guitar, GuZheng (a.k.a. Chinese zither).
Movies would be fun to watch especially, horror, adventures, animation and comedies.
Photography of unforgettable sceneries from travelling is a must for remembrance. With the exchange rate dropping drastically, It's a pain to my pocket to go for any long distance travelling. Then again, holiday is a must for a get away and relaxation.
To keep things short. Do stay tune and keep in touch for my future updates here at "All About LeAnne". 

Comments