Espresso Machine - DONLIM DL KF-6001

Online shopping is a new topic in town. I've just purchased an espresso machine via 11thStreet. Yes. I've bought other stuff as well but this is worth sharing than my other. I'm a coffee lover myself and sometimes felt that I would love a freshly brewed cup of coffee at home instead of a 3-in-1, blending my own latte ratio, as well as trying out my own coffee art.

Here's the espresso machine information:-

Espresso Machine

Specifications

  • Brand: DONLIM
  • Model: DL KF-6001
  • Made: China
  • Power: 850watts
  • Pump Pressure: 20 bars / 2MPa
  • Tank Capacity: 1.5litres
  • Dimension: 180mm x 250mm x 300mm
  • Weight: 2.5kgs
  • Comes together with a plastic scoop and temper behind.
  • Manual: Available in Chinese (Seller included translated copy of English version)
  • Free Gift : Mandheling Coffee
  • Additional Purchase: Handheld Ceramic Bur Coffee Grinder.

Pros

  • Economical
  • Compact in size
  • Light weight
  • Easy to operate and maintain
  • Filter capable of making single and/or double shots
  • Coffee extracted equivalent to a commercial machine

Cons

  • When screw on the filter, we may need to hold on to the light weight body so that it doesn't move around.
  • Machine height needs to be lifted so that the pressure milk steamer is accessible using the 12oz pitcher / 350ml pitcher with ease.
  • Coffee drip volume user to monitor when to stop.

Here's my unsuccessful trial of cappuccino. Really needs skill to get the foam right.  Mine was rather bubbly instead of a micro-foam. So no coffee art until i get it right. 😉
My First Cup of Cappuccino

Comments

  1. Hi. Do you have the instruction manual for this coffee machine in English?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, good day. Do you have a copy of the English manual. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment