Essential Oils - A Noobie's Experience

Recently, I've been into this Essential Oils craze. Seeing the results gets me excited to journey further. At first, I was skeptical especially when the words are coming from the hardcore sales promoters / sales girls. Each and every questions that I asked, "Oh yes, we have. You can use this... or that... and also this". It sounded as if it's a "Miracle Oil" for all solutions. 
Not until recent weeks, my colleague KK told me of her uses, fixes and remedies on her family by using Essential Oils and how it reduces her hair falls. I then followed her to the aromatherapy shop BluScents and found myself not sneezing which I normally do in some.

I started off myself with an OEM ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser via 11th Street (Since KK is purchasing one. yah~! why not give it a try since it's on promotion). Then I identified my first problem that I need to solve. 
"Hubby has snoring problems while I'm a light sleeper. Whenever he snores, I wake. Then I would toss and turn for awhile before I sleep again. I get sleepless in most of the nights."  - A good night's sleep
Sleep Tight by BluScents
Then to BluScents purchased a blend "Sleep Tight". A 5ml bottle with blends of Roman Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis), Benzoin (Styrax benzoin), Marjoram (Origanum marjorana), Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans). I can plan for a DIY on this.

Turned on the diffuser (a drop or two of the blends with about 300ml to 400ml water. My diffuser can hold up to 500ml. So it depends on your diffuser capacity.) an hour or two before sleep for the first two nights. Yes~! I slept we'll. Then for third and fourth I didn't diffuse. Third night slight snoring. Fourth night heavy snoring. Then I turn it on nearly everyday after that.

I do have few other problems... hair... skin...  Currently, I'm trying out a blend for my hubby's patch of thinning hairs. Do stay tune for my future post on the "Essential Oils - For Hair Thinning Problems". I'm capturing the weekly progress. Some people who has experienced shared that it may take a longer time. Well "When patience prevails, anything is possible". Hope to be able to share the wonders soon.

As usual, there are some do's and don'ts, and facts to ponder and I have tons to share in using the essential oils. Do stay tune in my next post on "Essential Oils - Facts to Ponder".

Comments