Carrier Oil for Essential Oils - Castor Oil (Experience Sharing I)

During my childhood, I used to collect lots of pebbles and seeds and small stones to play the "Malaysia Traditional Games: 7 Stones" (I'll share out later what this game is about). One set of those seeds that I happen to collect was a castor seed. Of course I wouldn't know what benefits it brings then (as long as parents allow us to keep then it's a game for us. hooray~!).

Castor Seeds

Then just the 3 months ago, I was talking to my parents and sister about this Castor Oil and it's benefits on getting thicker and longer eyelashes and my main point is to prevent eyelashes from dropping and getting it into my eyes. Eventually I was called crazy as Castor Oil is only used for laxative and some tropical applications to treat fungal infections. Then comes the word "You and your INTERNET again". My sister on the other hand quoted "I still have a lot of mascara to use. Don't think I need anything more to apply.".

Why need mascara when you can have all natural look right?

So to stop the arguments, I bought a bottle from The Soap Cellar - Castor Oil then started applying. Amazingly, eyelash drop rate reduce from average daily 1 lash to few days 1 lash. Now is around 1 lash 2 weeks (oops~!... just drop 1. was going to say no more drops) same goes for my colleague. Not to mention I rubbed the remaining to my eyebrows, it turned darker and thicker as well. Eventually, my craziness turned miracle when parents asks me if I applied eyeliner and eyebrow pencil shading. "Nope, I only applied during dinners and special occasions and have not been attending any for the last 3 months. Apart from the castor oil."

Then my mom asked me for some to fix her half missing left eyebrow. Amazingly, the missing brows grew back (too bad I couldn't get the pictures of before and after). There goes the chain, mom goes showing off to my sister her fully recovered eyebrows. Now my sister wants a share of it too as her mum in law had an in house accident causing her eyebrows to stopped growing. My dad too took some from mom and applied over his white eyebrows. Was bragging his brows turned brown and started grow black from roots... I wonder how true is that. smirk~!

Comments