Goodbye 2018 Hello 2019


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019 TO EVERYONE

Yes I am late in my new year resolution. Before going ahead with new year resolution, I'm revisiting my 2018 resolutions.
  • Crochet Chinese New Year red cloth👍
  • Crochet doll hat and dress for niece. 👍
  • To complete the Original LEGO Star Wars sets 👍
  • Learn pencil and colored pencil sketching. In Progress
  • Self learn guitar since it has been sitting for some time. In Progress
  • Practice GuZheng. Lying around as well. In Progress
  • Finish up my wedding photo shots and touch up.👎
  • Paint the 3x12ft mosaic floor art.👎
  • Maintain the homein good condition so that hubby doesn't mess it up again. In Progress
  • Ukulele further learn up the next level of playing method and to teach my friend's little girl some basic Ukulele. In Progress
Additionally I have did some extra resolution which just started in December 2018.
  • Staying fit than staying fat. Jogs on Mon, Wed, Fri and swim on Thu. Weekend 1 day cycling. When I started I was 68 kgs. now after 1 month i managed to reduce to 66 kgs. Target weight is to get to 55 kgs.
  • Went for a 2weeks long holiday in Japan, do read up my posts on my holidays.
  • Went Kuantan, Pahang visit my hubby's god mother. 
  • Found my old harmonica during spring cleaning. I could learn how to really play it. Dad never did taught me what he promised.
Now for my 2019 resolutions:-
  • Finish up my wedding photo shots and touch up.
  • Paint the 3x12ft mosaic floor art.
  • Weight management for own-self reduce to 55 kgs and maintain Jogs on Mon, Wed, Fri and swim on Thu. Weekend 1 day cycling. In Progress
  • Learn pencil and colored pencil sketching. In Progress
  • Self learn guitar since it has been sitting for some time. In Progress
  • Practice GuZheng. Lying around as well. In Progress
  • Maintain the homein good condition so that hubby doesn't mess it up again. In Progress
  • Ukulele further learn up the next level of playing method and to teach my friend's little girl some basic Ukulele. In Progress
  • Harmonica learn to play it well. In Progress
Think that's all for now. Again let's keep our goals in track. 😘

Comments