Drawing 007 - Fixing Common Drawing Errors

You really need to visit Rapidfireart.com Lesson 5: Common Drawing Mistakes and How to Fix Them. Also that all the previous lessons learnt does apply. For example if you still remember them; work in layers, sketch lightly, draw in right proportions, measure and remeasure, assignments , and etc. It's about getting all the pieces right.
We should be able to criticise our works by asking ourselves questions in order to get improvements.

Assignments
The assignment for this lesson may sound easy but then again it's about being true to yourself and admit the flaws. So here are my thoughts on my past assignments in fixing common drawing errors for myself.
Of course there's a question posted in rapidfireart.com but since that many people already giving out the same answers I don't bother to work on it but you can check it out in her page.

In this picture below from my first assignment to draw 50 subjects and drawing of scenes. Typically subjects which uses straight lines and requires proportions would be the ones I have identified to be having the common drawing errors. These are the ones needed fixes. I've also noticed that subjects like fruits, flowers, landscapes sceneries, and other living things would require less detail in maintaining the proportions.




Comments