Drawing 012 - Colored Pencils At Work Marbles

I love watching YouTube videos on how people create their own art pieces. It's  really awesome. But if you take notice, each and everyone has their own style of achieving the expected results. Even when I was doing my watercolor, I didn't really follow through and yet I'm still able to get what I wanted.
In my opinion art is about being creative with what you have. It's about individuality and your very own originals.

So let's just keep it simple to the following:-
  • Keep the color tips sharpened. 
  • Work from dark to light area of the picture.
  • Work gradually by layers.
  • Careful of smudges, and contamination.
I'm going to dedicate all of my colour pencil works to draw my childhood memories. For a start, I'll be drawing marbles. 

Memories:
  • Fought with brother over a very nice colored marble. He didn't want to give it to me through.
  • Played marbles game with brother. Use 1 marble to shoot the group of marbles inside a drawn circle. Whatever marbles that exited the circle will become your winning.

1. Sketch the drawing object and lighten the lines.

2. Use black or charcoal grey to color up the darkest area lightly.

3. Start working on the colors by colouring the first layer. Where the darkest shade of the color parts are. I worked with at least 3 to 4 shades of the color group together with lightest and also white.

4. Gradually work your way to lighter shades blending from darker areas to lighter areas.
(Missed a few pictures here. Sorry about that. Was too into it)

5. Do  the final touch ups and here's the final picture.



Comments