Chilhood Toys - Bandai Digimon Tamagotchi

This is the 1997 version of the digimon tamagotchi keychain. I still have everything still intact. Even place batteries and tried running it. Yup. It still works. And yes it poops. 

I recall that I bought 2 units played with my younger sister but somehow only 1 appeared in my stash. Went browsing through the internet and found that it is now selling at over USD50 for refurbished unit. Really?
Functions of this pet is similar to the basic tamagotchi. Only that it is capable of fights between two units. Which is why bought 2 of them. Additionally you need to train them to get it to evolve to the next level of digital monster.
Here's the evolution chart for the digimon. Somehow I can't recall ever reaching the legendary Metal Greymon, Mamemon, or even the Teddymon. Anyways, I'm trying it out again now. Will post an update later.


Comments