Hello 2021. Goodbye 2020

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021 TO EVERYONE

Hectic and unusual 2020 year. With the pandemic outbreak for at least 3/4 of the year, I had been working from home since then and will be for some time to come.
As usual, new year resolution. Before going ahead with new year resolution, I'm revisiting my 2020 resolutions. 
  • Finish up my wedding photo shots and touch up. 👎Nothing done here again.
  • Weight management for own-self reduce to 50 kgs ~ 55 kgs and maintain Jogs on Mon, Wed, Fri and swim on Thu. Weekend 1 day cycling. 👎Due the pandemic lock down, I've only managed to reduce from 65 kgs to 62 kgs. I changed my diet and only did indoor stretching exercises.
  • Continue learning pencil and colored pencil sketching. 👍I was rather pleased with my learning. I did a portrait of my retiring boss using soft pastel, he is satisfied with it. But due to working from home, I actually spent more time in work than in my personal things. I will still keep up in this.
  • Continue to improve piano learning. Familiarize with sight reading and hearing skills. 👍I had finished the first book in self learning. By the end, I felt much easier to recognize the music sheets. Hope to finish my second book this year.
  • Home 5S to maintain. 👍
  • Finish up knitting hooded scarf for hubby. 👍
  • Knit a top for my Chinese New Year.
Well here's for my 2021 resolution:-
  • Finish up my wedding photo shots and touch up.
  • Work out a small home workout program with proper diet to continue to reduce to my targeted weight.
  • Finish the self learning piano second book by this year.
  • Strive hard for my new job role in company as a Web Developer.
  • Setup an online store to sell my crafts work like crochet dolls, flowers, leather crafts, etc.

Think that's all for now. Another challenging year for everyone. Again let's keep our goals in track. 😘
STAY SAFE and STAY HEALTHY.
MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING.

Comments